The Nail Guru was established in 2012 by founder Chantelle Prince, who has over 14 years Industry experience, having trained with various nail brands over the years, working for various cosmetic brands, including working on-board the Disney Wonder Cruise Liner as a Massage Therapist.
Her passion is beautiful nails! She has been a Nail Educator for 6 years now and loves empowering women to become entrepreneurs, being able to work for themselves, to achieve a more flexible lifestyle and allowing them to spend more time with their families and loved ones!
Take Care of your Career!
As a wife and mum of two boys, she understands the demands of life, but the need to work for yourself and to be a “Leader” in the Woman’s Working World!
Chantelle is a
SETA Accredited Trainer, Assessor & Moderator
For more information, please visit:
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
The Nail Guru wants to inspire you, to empower you and to change the way you live your life! All our courses are affordable and achievable, so make the change today!
The Nail Guru is divided into 3 segments:
Treatments, Training & Supplies
The Nail Guru offers in-house nail and beauty treatments and offers “Monthly Specials”, allowing our clients to beautify themselves. Our Core Business is Training, T/A The Beauty Specialist Nail Academy.
The Nail Guru offers Professional Nail and Beauty Treatments which include Express/Spa Manicures & Pedicures, Gel/Acrylic Overlays/Tips, Gel Polish, Minx, Eye lash Extensions, MYscara, Eyelash/brow Tinting, Waxing & Body Slimming Treatments, Spray Tans and offer “Monthly Specials”, allowing our clients to beautify themselves. All treatments are conducted by Qualified Nail/Beauty Princesses. We also offer a customer “Loyalty Programme” for every treatment received and the salon is a SAAHSP Recognized Nail Centre. We use only the BEST Brands available on the market to give you the BEST results!
We offer Short Courses/ Monthly Workshops in the following modules:
• Nail Technology: Angelic Nails Gel, Gel Polish and Dip Acrylic. The course also includes Silk, Nail Art and Business Studies.
• Nail Art Workshop: This course is for qualified gel nail technicians, learning “Nail Marbling” gel techniques, with glitter, gems, striper tape, stickers, striper pens, newspaper print, foils, feathers, lace, embellishments, ombre nails (all the latest techniques).
• Professional Manicure and Pedicure Training: This is for trained students to study to compliment their nail treatments. The course covers Express Manicure, Spa Manicures, Express Pedicures, Spa Pedicures and French Painting. Using Milk Solutions products.
• Professional Make-Up Training: This course is for aspiring Make-up Artists wanting to learn Basic Day Make-up looks, Evening / Special occasion Make-up and Special Effects (highlighting, contouring and concealing). Using Kryolan products.
• Eye Lash Extensions: This course is an excellent add on course for any Beauty Therapist or Make-up artist using Lash on Products. Eye lash extensions are in huge demand for everyday wear, Brides and Special occasions. Using Lash on products.
• NEW: MYscara Course:
Is a Semi-permanent mascara treatment that is applied professionally by a technician and lasts 3 weeks! The application is applied on both top & bottom eye lashes and is completed within 45 minutes. This is quickly becoming an extremely popular treatment that is offered at all reputable salons. No more panda eyes!
• NEW: LashCurl Course:
Adds length, volume & lifts the eyelashes naturally without the use of eye lash extensions! Lasts up to 8 weeks and can be combined with the MYscara treatment. Once a Woman experiences LashCurl there is no going back!
• Massage Techniques:
1. African Rungu (similar to a rolling pin)
2. Calabash (set of 12 calabash tools)
3. Hot Stone (Basalt Stones)
4. Hawaiian Lomi Lomi - learning to massage with your elbows, enforcing a deeper more relaxing type of massage
5. Indian Head Massage
• Professional Waxing:
This course is for students wishing to perform temporary hair removal techniques. The course includes hot, strip & film wax, using Salon Specifics Professional Depilatory Waxes.
• Threading & Tinting Course:
This is an add on course for students who already have a waxing qualification. Using Cotton Thread to temporarly remove any body hair.
• NEW: Facial & Massage Course:
An indepth course that covers Anatomy & Physiology, Client Consultation, Sanitation, Hygiene & Safe Practice, Professional Ethics & Conduct, Cosmetic Science, Cosmetic Emulsions, Skincare Treatments – Cleansing, Toning, Skin Analyses, Moisturizers, Steaming & Preheat Treatments, Exfoliation, Facial Massage, Masking, Stages of Skin Health.
• NEW: MINX Nail Wraps
• NEW: Spray Tan Training
All Training courses include a Product Kit, Training Manual and a Certificate on completion. Courses run between 1-5days in length and are during 08:30 – 15:00. The Nail Technology course requires 20 case studies and a Practical nail exam is then completed within 8 weeks, provided the candidate passes with 80% in both theory and practical evaluations.
Lastly, we also offer Nail & Beauty Supplies to Nail Technicians and Beauty Therapists. We are the local distributors for the following brands:
• Angelic Nails (Including DIY Nail Kit options)
• The Nail House
• Milk Solutions
• Salon Specifics Waxes
• Lashon, MYscara, LashCurl
• Skin Phd
• We also supply Salon Equipment, Furniture (customized to your request), Nail Tables, Linen/toweling, Steri Tech Hygiene Products, consumables and many many more.
*We do offer a courier service with Fastway Couriers for those customers who are not able to collect their orders.
BEE Certified Level 4
We also have an in-house Tuckshop
facility & We sell Gift Vouchers